The First 90 Days® Online Training Package
This training is designed to certify your internal coaches to deliver coaching to leaders onboarding or entering a new to role using The First 90 Days Online: Leader Edition. An experienced, Genesis Advisers trainer and executive coach will conduct one day of training and provide implementation advice to your coaches as they learn how to support leaders during those critical First 90 Days and beyond. This training program will equip your company with the most efficient way to offer impactful, executive coaching to accelerate transitions with a proven structure, tools, and guidance based on the work of Dr. Michael Watkins.
Designed by Dr. Michael Watkins, The First 90 Days Online: Leader Edition is an eight-module system covering the key elements of The First 90 Days Transition Roadmap®. Leaders learn to accelerate their learning, gain alignment with their bosses, establish direction, secure early wins, and build supportive alliances. The system is designed for anyone at the manager level and above. This Training Package will certify your coaches in implementation of The First 90 Days Online: Leader Edition.
The First 90 Days Online: Leader Edition provides ‘just-in-time’ support to leaders anywhere in the world as they transition into a new role. Based on the Transition Roadmap and our proven workshops and coaching solutions, The First 90 Days Online: Leader Edition has a “Learn, Plan, and Deliver” approach. Users learn the concepts, answer questions about their transition as they progress through the system, and create their personalized First 90 Days transition plan.
- Content is delivered in eight, 30-minute modules (Recommend 60 minutes for reflection)
- Highly engaging and interactive features include: self-assessments, case studies, expert reflections, click-to-reveal interactions, and dig-deeper resource tabs
- Users are launched with foundational concepts and tools to identify and navigate transition challenges
- Diagnostic modules help assess the technical, cultural, and political challenges, as well as alignment with bosses and peers
- Users establish their goals and strategies for the next 90 days and beyond, including designing their teams, securing early wins, and creating supportive alliances
- Output is a First 90 Days Plan that can be refined and shared with supervisors and coaches