Virtually all large companies are effective at the basics of signing up new hires. However, many companies think they are doing a good job of integrating new hires when they actually aren’t. The challenges new hires face, the real reasons they derail or underperform, have to do with how well they are integrated into their new organizations.
Effective integration means helping new hires:
- speed up the learning process
- adapt to the culture
- connect with key stakeholders
- build their teams
- get early wins
The First 90 Days is a proven framework for accelerating integration and speeding up all transitions in your organization. You can power up your existing onboarding programs with eLearning Tools, Acceleration Coaching, Team Acceleration Workshops, and the Rapid Rewire Process, all of which have been designed by leadership expert, Dr. Michael Watkins, for large organizations.
- Power your existing onboarding programs with The First 90 Days, incorporating our eLearning tools, workshops, and blended solutions into your existing onboarding programs to accelerate everyone.
- Use our Acceleration Coaching® process and global network of transition coaches to speed up the onboarding new executives.
- Help leaders build and align their new teams with our Team Acceleration Workshops™, as described in Michael Watkins’s latest HBR article – Leading the Team You Inherit.
- Accelerate the implementation of organizational changes by using our RapidRewire® Process to drive alignment, build critical relationships and trust, and develop needed new competencies.
Depending on the needs of your leaders and your organization, you can augment your onboarding programs with any or all of these First 90 Days solutions. For more information about how you can implement our offerings at your organization, please contact us.